Accreditation and Compliance
Whether you or a family member needs help, BayCare Behavioral Health is there. BayCare Behavioral Health's wide range of services and individualized approach ensures that a person’s needs are met with the proper treatment. Our approach is dedicated to recovery.
BayCare's programs and services meet the requirements of local, state and federal authorities including:
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- The Joint Commission
- Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Agency for Health Care Administration
- BayCare Behavioral Health 2023 Accessibility Plan
- BayCare Behavioral Health 2023 State Funded Service Auxiliary Aids and Service Plan
We do not discriminate in the provision of services because of your inability to pay. If you do not have health insurance, a sliding fee discount is available for those uninsured and income is less than 150 percent of the federal poverty guidelines.