Ways to Give
We understand your desire to make a difference with your philanthropy. All contributions to the Winter Haven Hospital Foundation, large or small, make an impact on the important work our medical staff do every day in providing quality healthcare to you and your family. We offer many creative and powerful philanthropic opportunities for you to help advance the Foundation’s patient-centric mission. It’s easy, flexible and tax-effective to invest in the Foundation’s 2020 Vision. Your investment will help shape healthcare in our community – immediately or for years to come.
- Cash – The easiest and simplest way to give
- Securities – A smart way to support our mission
- Donor-Advised Funds – Centralized and flexible philanthropy
- Real Estate and Personal Property – A unique giving opportunity
- Bequests or Living Trusts – A simple way to leave a substantial gift
- Life Insurance Policies – Leverage your philanthropy
- Retirement Assets – A gift with no out-of-pocket expenses today
- Bank and Investment Accounts – A convenient way to gift assets you need today
- Charitable Gift Annuities – A fixed and guaranteed income stream for life
- Charitable Remainder Trusts – Supplement your retirement income
- Charitable Lead Trusts – Create an income stream for the Foundation
By including the Winter Haven Hospital Foundation in your charitable estate planning, you will be recognized as a member of our Legacy Society – a donor appreciation society recognizing donors who have graciously remembered the Foundation with a deferred commitment. By leaving your legacy with a deferred gift, you can take pride in knowing you are helping to secure the future of healthcare for our community. Because we respect your privacy and are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your planned gift, no information is made public without your expressed and written approval. Your planned gift can also be designated as an anonymous commitment.
We wish to thank you for your generosity and thoughtfulness during your lifetime and encourage you to notify us of your beneficiary designations naming the Winter Haven Hospital Foundation. You can easily do so by completing and returning our Letter of Intent form.
We encourage questions and discussion about your gift planning objectives and possible charitable giving options for making a major or planned gift in support of the Winter Haven Hospital Foundation and its mission. Please contact Joel Thomas, President & CEO at (863) 291-6732 or email us.
Please note that the charitable giving information included on our website is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to be legal, tax, investment, or insurance advice. The Winter Haven Hospital Foundation encourages you to always consult your professional advisors for all legal, tax, investment, and insurance advice unique to your personal situation and in consideration of your philanthropic, financial, and estate planning goals.