Farmer's Market Vendor Resource Page
Thank you for your interest in the BayCare Farmer's Markets. Our Fall 2022 markets have been discontinued until further notice. We appreciate your support of the BayCare HealthHubs.
Thank you for participating in our Farmer’s Market. Here are a few tips and reminders regarding our BayCare Bucks program.
BayCare Bucks Guidelines
- Guests over age 18 who take HealthHub tour will receive a $5 coupon called “BayCare Bucks.”
- These coupons are good for $5 off purchases of $20 or more with all vendors and food trucks. However, if a vendor or food truck would like to honor one of these coupons for a purchase under $20, they may do so at their own discretion.
- They are only good for today’s event. Please verify today’s date, which will be written in on each “buck.” If you happen to receive a coupon with no date, please write the date in prior to redeeming it for the discount.
- Only one coupon per transaction; cannot be combined with any other coupons.
- There is no cash value for these coupons. No change will be provided.
Thank you for support and participation, and please see a BayCare marketing representative if you have any questions about how the tours or the BayCare Bucks program work.
Use our customizable flyer and pre-made Facebook post to let customers know when you’re participating in the Farmer’s Market! Choose your location and download ready-made materials.