Terms of Participation
By enrolling in this course or support group (“Event”), which is being provided by BayCare Health System, Inc. and/or its affiliated entities (collectively, “BayCare”), I acknowledge and agree to the following:
- This Event is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If I experience a medical emergency, I will call my doctor or 911 immediately.
- All materials that are provided to me as part of the Event are the property of BayCare, and I will not copy, redistribute, use, create derivative works from, publish, or sell any such materials.
- I understand my name will be visible to others attending the Event. I will keep the identity of others participating in the Event and the matters they discuss confidential.
- BayCare will collect certain personal information about me as part of my registration for the Event, and I may be contacted for marketing purposes until I opt out of such communications.
- I hereby release and hold harmless BayCare and its employees, contractors, agents, and personnel from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, or costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of my participation in the Event.
- BayCare’s service area has experienced, and continues to experience, a large concentration of persons diagnosed with COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”). In the event that the Event is taking place in-person, I will comply with all measures implemented by BayCare to reduce the risk of exposure to Coronavirus during the Event, and I will not attend the in-person Event if I have any symptoms of Coronavirus or if I suspect that I have been exposed to Coronavirus. I may be asked to leave BayCare property if I do not adhere to the requirements set forth in this Section.