BayCare Surgery Center (Trinity)
BayCare Surgery Center is a 15,000-square-foot facility that houses four fully equipped surgical suites, three endoscopy procedure rooms, a 20-bed preoperative and postoperative area and more than 50 multispecialty physician providers. Patients and visitors can enjoy wireless Internet access, a comfortable waiting room and convenient parking. Our center is a more convenient, cost-effective and flexible alternative to a hospital-based surgery center.
BayCare Surgery Center is Medicare/Medicaid certified and accepts most managed care insurance plans. The center serves southwest Pasco and north Pinellas counties and is located at the BayCare Health Center on Trinity Oaks Boulevard, just west of Little Road.
Download the BayCare Health Center campus map.
Patient Information and Tips
Review important patient information about the admission process, safety recommendations and more.
Patient Financial Assistance Policy
Price Estimates and Insurance Information
BayCare works with a wide variety of insurers. If you’d like to confirm your coverage, contact your insurance plan. If you’d like an estimate of your financial responsibility for your planned surgery center visit, contact the BayCare Surgery Center at (727) 372-4055 or your provider’s office. In accordance with Price Transparency and Patient Billing per 395.301, FS, you can find service bundle information on the Agency for HealthCare Administration’s pricing website at Pricing.FloridaHealthFinder.gov. A nonpersonal estimate of costs may be incurred for anticipated services. Actual costs will be based on services provided at the time of the procedure. Doctors and health care practitioners providing services in BayCare facilities may not accept the same insurance plans as BayCare and may bill separately. Contact your insurance provider’s office to confirm plan participation.
Lab, Pathology and Anesthesia Providers
- Ameripath (A Quest Diagnostics Company) Southwest Florida: 1620 Medical Lane, Suite 100, Fort Myers, FL 33907 - (239) 275-1164
- Bay Area Anesthesia: A division of Envision Physician Services - (866) 678-4340
- BayCare Laboratory Services: Morton Plant North Bay Pathology, 6000 Madison St., New Port Richey, FL 34652 - (727) 843-4538
- Gastroenterology Associates of West Florida Laboratory: 10820 State Road 54, Trinity, FL 34655 - (727) 846-7031
- Gulf Coast Pathologists: 15950 High St., New Port Richey, FL 34652 - (727) 842-4848
- LabCorp/Dianon: 1 Forest Parkway, Shelton, CT 06484 - (800) 328-2666
- Quest Diagnostics: 4225 E. Fowler Ave., Tampa, FL 33617 - (813) 972-7100
- West Central Gastroenterology dba Gastro Florida (Pathology): 3901 66th St. N., Suite 202, St. Petersburg, FL 33709 - (727) 345-8519
Notice of Physician Ownership
BayCare Surgery Center is a freestanding, multispecialty ambulatory surgery center that consists of a joint partnership between BayCare Surgery Centers and AmSurg Corporation. Your physician may have a financial ownership in this center which gives them a voice in the clinical management of the center. For a full list of physician owners, ask your physician or call your chosen outpatient surgery location. Your physician provides care at various facilities, and you have the right to choose a different location for your procedure.
- Cosmetic surgery
- General surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Pain management
- Spine surgery
- Urological surgery