Axelrod Pavilion houses an imaging center, two breast centers and outpatient infusion services. It is also home to Cancer Patient Support Services (CaPSS), a program that provides cancer patients and their families access to counselors, support groups and education. The Evelyn R. Simmers Oncology Resource Library, a service of CaPPSS and also located at Axelrod, has cancer-related books, educational materials, resources and information to assist patients, families and others to cope with cancer.
Axelrod Pavilion is located on the campus of Morton Plant Hospital. It is adjacent to the hospital on Pinellas Street and Axelrod is located at the intersections of Pinellas Street, Morton Plant Street and Reynolds Avenue. The building is close to the campus entrance at the intersection of Pinellas Street and South Fort Harrison Avenue. Free valet parking is available at the Axelrod Pavilion from 8am-4pm at the Morton Plant Street entrance to Axelrod.
Download the Morton Plant Hospital campus map.
- Carlisle Imaging Center, Suite 101, (727) 462-7514, Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm
- Susan Cheek Needler Breast Center, Suite 100, (727) 298-6670, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Outpatient Infusion Services Department, Suite 240, (727) 462-2128, Monday, 8am-12:30pm, Tuesday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. Weekend services are limited (services offered in hospital by outpatient nurses)
- Comprehensive Breast Care Center of Tampa Bay, Suite 200, (727) 462-2131, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- CaPPs (Cancer Patient Support Services) Program, (727) 462-2125, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm