Need A Speaker?
Blood Center representatives are available to speak at your upcoming meeting or event.
- Thank You Blood Donors for Saving My Life – From a Recipient
- Corporate Blood Drives
- The Need for Younger Donors
- The Blood Donation Process
- Community Blood Needs?
- Safety of the Blood Supply
- Blood Bank Special Programs
- Baby Donor Program
- Hereditary Hemochromatosis Donor Program
- Autologous / Directed Donor Program
Speakers are also available to speak at school groups ranging from PTO and teacher groups to 4th grade and up classes.
Speaker information is available by calling Winter Haven Hospital Speakers' Bureau at (863) 291-6705 weekdays, 8am-4pm.