- Meet Dr. Stephen Langley, Chief of Pediatric Cardiac Surgery at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital in Tampa, Florida. Dr. Langley describes the surgeries he performs and discusses the unique features of a hospital exclusively for kids. Learn more about pediatric cardiac heart surgery: https://www.BayCare.org/SJCH-Pediatric-Heart-Surgery
- Dr. Stephen Langley, Chief of Pediatric Cardiac Surgery at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital in Tampa, Florida, discusses his clinical outcomes such as length of stay at the hospital after heart surgery. These outcomes represent the commitment of Dr. Langley and the team at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital to excellence and quality patient care. Learn more: https://www.BayCare.org/SJCH-Pediatric-Heart-Surgery
- Blaine John, MD, discusses the benefits of fetal echocardiography, or ultrasound imaging of the heart.
- James Huhta, MD, discusses the state-of-the-art perinatal cardiology program at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital.
- Dr. Ringewald, pediatric cardiologist at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital, discusses an innovative new approach to transcatheter valve implantation.
- Adam was born with a congenital heart defect. At the age of 21 he had a minimally invasive procedure, called a Melody Valve, performed to fix his heart. Watch his story.
- One-year-old Emma was born with a heart condition, according to her mother, Jamie. At St. Joseph's Children's Hospital, Dr. Stephen Langley performed successful open heart surgery on Emma.
- Madeline was born with multiple congenital heart defects. Watch as her mother and her physician, Dr. Rene Chapados, share her story.
- Connor was born with critical aortic stenosis. Watch as his family share his story and describe their experience with St. Joseph's Children's Hospital.
- Madeline was diagnosed with tetralogy of Fallot (TOF) with pulmonary atresia, a congenital heart defect. Watch as her and her mother share her story.
Nothing Matched Your Search Criteria
Your search did not return any results. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Tips for searching videos:
- Check the spelling of your keyword or video's name.
- Try another keyword that might be included in the video description.
- Broaden the selection of affiliated facilities.
- Broaden the selection of general topics.