- Sabrina was pregnant with her son, Madden, when an echocardiogram revealed he had multiple heart defects. At eight months, Madden underwent pulmonary artery band surgery.
- Delaney was diagnosed with tetralogy of Fallot (TOF). Watch as her father shares her story and their experience with St. Joseph's Children's Hospital.
- Darian was born with a congenital heart defect. His mom describes the experience she and Darian had with St. Joseph's Children's Hospital.
- Blaine John, MD, discusses the benefits of fetal echocardiography, or ultrasound imaging of the heart.
- Victor Morell, MD, Chief of Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, discusses the unique features of the Heart Institute at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital.
- Dr. Jeremy Ringewald, pediatric cardiology, discusses the various innovative cardiovascular procedures performed at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital.
- Early detection is in our hands. With locations throughout the Tampa area, BayCare makes it easy to get your mammogram. Talk to your doctor about scheduling your screening mammogram and visit ItsInOurHands.org for more information.
- Each Year BayCare and the Tampa Yankees are team up for the annual Cancer Survivor Event to honor and recognize cancer survivors in our community. #BayCareCancerSurvivors Join us Saturday, June 3rd 2017! To register or for more information visit www.BayCareCancerSurvivorEvent.org
- Adam was born with a congenital heart defect. At the age of 21 he had a minimally invasive procedure, called a Melody Valve, performed to fix his heart. Watch his story.
- Madeline was diagnosed with tetralogy of Fallot (TOF) with pulmonary atresia, a congenital heart defect. Watch as her and her mother share her story.
Nothing Matched Your Search Criteria
Your search did not return any results. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Tips for searching videos:
- Check the spelling of your keyword or video's name.
- Try another keyword that might be included in the video description.
- Broaden the selection of affiliated facilities.
- Broaden the selection of general topics.