Congratulations, you’re having a baby!
As you prepare to welcome your new baby, we’re here to give you the care and support you need for a happy, healthy pregnancy. You’re bound to have lots of questions, and we have answers, articles, videos, checklists, and resources to guide you through every stage — from a positive pregnancy test, to delivery day, to life with your little one. Get ready for an action-packed 9 months!
Where do I start?
Being pregnant can be one of the most important experiences of a woman’s life. Along with the mounting anticipation of welcoming your new baby into the world, parents-to-be also receive a lot of new information and must make preparations for their growing family. Sometimes this can feel overwhelming but don’t worry; our team is here to help. As you begin your journey, we want you to know that our staff is here for you every step of the way!
BayCare gives you the choice of seven hospitals located throughout Tampa Bay for all your maternity care needs—each offering the highest standard of care and unique advantages, depending on what you and your OB/GYN decide is best for you and your baby. Choose a location closest to you:
- Mease Countryside Hospital - Safety Harbor, FL
- Morton Plant Hospital - Clearwater, FL
- St. Joseph's Women's Hospital - Tampa, FL
- St. Joseph's Hospital-North - Lutz, FL
- St. Joseph’s Hospital-South - Riverview, FL
- South Florida Baptist Hospital - Plant City, FL
- Winter Haven Women's Hospital - Winter Haven, FL