Knee pain due to osteoarthritis or other degenerative joint conditions can keep you on the sidelines of life and prevent you from participating in the activities you love most. Whether you love gardening, playing with your grandchildren, or running marathons, helping you to regain your personal standard of freedom and mobility is our top priority.
Benefits of having a knee replacement surgery at Winter Haven Hospital include:
- Dedicated orthopedic rooms for patient comfort
- Specialized orthopedic team of clinicians
- Individualized comprehensive care plan for each patient
- An Orthopedic Nurse Navigator to guide and assist you before, during and after surgery
Follow one of Dr. Messieh’s patients’ bilateral simultaneous knee replacement surgery experience at Winter Haven Hospital.
A knee replacement could be the answer for you. With the latest surgical tools and technologies available, the knee replacement surgeons at Winter Haven Hospital can offer you a chance to return to the life you loved before chronic joint pain set in.
Physicians that perform knee replacement surgery at Winter Haven Hospital include:
- Samuel Messieh, MD, Total Joint Replacement Medical Director
- Juan Alvarez, MD
- William Cooper, DO
- Christopher Donaldson, MD
- Maury L. Fisher, MD
- Matthew Moralle, MD
- Paul Morin, MD
For more information about our joint replacement program or to find a doctor, contact our Orthopedic Nurse Navigator by completing our online form.