Heart and Vascular Services in Riverview, Florida
St. Joseph's Hospital-South is dedicated to providing advanced cardiac care to patients in Riverview, Florida and the surrounding areas. Our highly experienced and extensively trained cardiac team combines innovative treatments with a compassionate, patient-centered approach to care.
We perform many advanced procedures—both diagnostic and for treatment.
Experienced Cardiac Team
Our cardiology team includes experienced medical, invasive and interventional board certified:
- Registered nurses
- Registered radiographic technicians
- Registered cardio invasive specialists
Cardiac Services at St. Joseph's Hospital-South
We offer the following cardiac services:
- Defibrillator/ pacemaker implant and generator change
- Digital loop/ event recorder implant
- Intensive care
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterizations
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), which includes percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA) and coronary stenting
- Intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) and fractionated flow reserve (FFR) measurements
- Electrophysiologic studies (EP studies) and ablation procedures
- Other non-invasive cardiac diagnostic services including stress testing, echocardiogram, transesophageal echocardiogram (TEE), tilt table study and coronary CT angiography
For a physician referral, please call (813) 644-6677 or find a doctor near you.
St. Joseph's Hospital-South
6901 Simmons Loop
Riverview, FL 33578
Map & Directions
Learn more about heart and vascular services at BayCare.