Spiritual Care at St. Joseph’s Hospital-North
St. Joseph’s Hospital-North is dedicated to the health of our patients, including spiritual health. No matter your faith, we have a diverse team of hospital chaplains that are devoted to helping patients and families in need. For many, spiritual care is essential in their health care journey. A few of the services we offer are:
- Room visits by request
- Crisis or emergency response available 24/7
- Assistance with spiritual requests or struggles
- Religious rituals, prayer or spiritual counseling
- Grief or bereavement support
- Chapel open 24/7 for prayer and reflection
- Catholic Mass at 10am Thursday at the chapel (or view in patient room on Channel 21)
St. Joseph’s Hospital-North Chapel
4211 Van Dyke Rd | Lutz
Chapel is located on the first floor between the atrium and administration.
If afterhours, hospital chaplains or pastors are still available upon request through nursing.