Hearing difficulty can affect every aspect of your life -- your relationships, job performance, school success, even leisurely activities.
- Do you have difficulty hearing in certain situations?
- Do you often have to ask people to repeat themselves?
- Do you find social situations frustrating and tiring because you just can’t follow a conversation?
At the Morton Plant Mease Hearing Health Center, we offer the expertise, knowledge and experience that can help you find the extent and reasons for your communication deficits. We provide top-notch care in the evaluation and assessment of auditory-related conditions in both adults and children, by offering:
- Extensive evaluations completed by licensed and doctoral-degreed audiologist
- State-of-the-art testing equipment allowing for the most complete evaluation possible
For more information about hearing health or to schedule an appointment, please call (727) 461-8807.
Morton Plant Mease Hearing Health Center
Ptak Orthopaedic and Neuroscience Pavilion
430 Morton Plant St., Suite 110
Clearwater, FL 33756