Heart Care in Wesley Chapel, Florida
Cardiac Services at BayCare Hospital Wesley Chapel
We offer the following cardiac services:
- Implant services including cardiac event monitors, defibrillators and pacemakers
- Cardiac catheterizations
- Peripheral interventions including pulmonary embolism treatment, carotid artery stenting, angiograms, peripheral angioplasty and stenting
- Intravascular ultrasound (IVUS), fractional flow reserve (FFR) and instantaneous flow reserve (iFR) measurements
- Other non-invasive cardiac diagnostic services including stress testing, echocardiogram, transesophageal echocardiogram (TEE), cardioversions, defibrillator programming stimulation and coronary CT angiography
Experienced Cardiac Team
Our cardiology team consists of experienced medical and interventional specialists including:
- Board-certified cardiologists
- Registered nurses
- Registered radiographic technicians
- Registered cardiovascular invasive specialists
We work closely with the emergency room and intensive care unit on site for consistent, high-quality care.
If you or a loved one need advanced heart and vascular care for complex conditions, BayCare Hospital Wesley Chapel fully coordinates care with our experts across the BayCare network.
For a referral to a heart specialist, please fill out the form on this page, call (813) 644-6666 or find a cardiologist near you.
Learn more about heart and vascular services at BayCare.
BayCare Hospital Wesley Chapel
4501 Bruce B. Downs Blvd.
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
If you are experiencing pressure, heaviness or pain in the chest, arm or below the breastbone alone or in combination with sweating, nausea, extreme shortness of breath or irregular heartbeats, you may be having a heart attack. Please call 911 immediately.