Spiritual Care at BayCare Hospital Wesley Chapel
At BayCare Hospital Wesley Chapel, we believe spiritual care is important, which is why our hospital chaplains offer support for all faiths. For many, spiritual care is essential in their health care journey.
Spiritual Care Services
- Assist with spiritual/religious needs
- Religious rituals, prayer and spiritual support
- Crisis or emergency response available 24/7
- Assist patient and families with Advance Directives
- Grief and bereavement support
- Room visits by request. Talk to your nurse if you would like to see a chaplain.
- Chapel is open 24/7 for prayer and reflection.