New Year's Resolution Quiz
Happy New Year! It’s time to look ahead to the next 12 months and see what you can do to maintain or improve your health. Do you need to lose weight? Quit smoking? Start exercising? Find out more about healthy choices by taking the following quiz.
1. Which of these is important to a healthy diet?
2. Which of these is a sensible exercise program?
3. Which of these is a healthy change to promote weight loss?
4. Many Americans fail to get enough sleep, whether because of surfing the Net, watching TV, or catching up on household chores. Which of these ideas can help combat insomnia?
5. Managing the stress of everyday life is important to good health. One effective way to do this is through a "relaxation response."
6. You are more likely to quit smoking for good if you use which of these methods?
7. Your brain needs a workout just a much as your body to stay healthy. Which of these is a way to promote brain "fitness"?
8. Getting regular checkups and age-appropriate health screenings are important to help prevent disease. For example, you should have your blood pressure checked at least once every two years.