How Much Do You Know about Asthma Triggers?
Asthma is a condition that makes it hard to get air into your lungs when your body reacts to certain things. Asthma attacks can be started by things known as triggers. Do you know what can trigger asthma? Test your knowledge!
1. Pet birds don’t cause a problem for people with asthma.
2. Which of these can trigger an asthma attack?
3. Laughing or crying can trigger an asthma attack.
4. It’s a myth that perfume can trigger asthma.
5. Which of these is an asthma trigger?
6. Mold is a common cause of asthma attacks.
7. Which of these medicines can cause an asthma attack?
8. It’s OK to use ammonia or bleach to clean if you have asthma.
9. Tiny bugs called dust mites can cause asthma symptoms.