Sleep Self Test
- My bed partner says I sometimes stop breathing, gasp for breath, and/or make loud snorting noises when I’m sleeping.
- During the day, I often feel the urge to sleep and sometimes fall asleep at inappropriate times.
- For the past month or longer, I have had a difficult time falling asleep and/or staying asleep, and it’s been harder to function during the day.
- I often have trouble concentrating at work or school due to sleepiness.
- I experience “attacks” of sleepiness which can be relieved by taking short naps throughout the day.
- My muscles get limp or I fall when I am surprised, angry, excited or frightened.
- My bed partner says I kick my legs while sleeping.
- When falling asleep, I get muscle aches, tension or crawling sensation in my legs.
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, please discuss your sleep symptoms with a physician. Sleep disorders can be effectively diagnosed and treated through a comprehensive sleep disorders center.
For more information or a physician referral, call (866) 328-9932 or find a doctor near you.