Rehabilitation Resource Library
BayCare's rehabilitation services include a wide variety of inpatient and outpatient therapies, treatments and clinics. The resource library provides more detailed information about the following services:
- Fall Prevention: Learn how to make your home safe and help prevent falls.
- Functional Movement Screening: Become familiar with a tool used to evaluate and improve movement patterns.
- LSVT BIG (Parkinson’s Program): This research-based exercise approach helps test motor functioning in people with Parkinson’s disease following treatment.
- Lymphedema: Read about lymphedema, what it is and how it's treated.
- Motion Analysis: Located at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital, the Motion Analysis Center uses advanced technology to evaluate muscular, joint and neurological problems.
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction: Learn about the different types of diagnoses, evaluation and potential plans of care.
- Seating and Positioning Clinic: Learn about the different services offered at the clinic, equipment, follow ups and referrals.
- Serial Casting: Find out about the benefits of serial casting and when a physician might refer you to serial casting.
- Speech, Voice, and Swallowing Therapy: Learn about three types of therapies, how therapists will evaluate, diagnose, treat and educate.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy (VRT): Learn about what VRT is, who makes a good candidate and where services are provided.
Call (813) 443-8028 to schedule an appointment or for more information.