Heart Valve Centers
Structural heart and valve disease affects the valves that regulate blood flow within the heart. Some structural heart valve abnormalities are congenital, and others are the result of acquired heart disease. Many of these abnormalities ultimately result in congestive heart failure (CHF).
Our structural heart and valve programs use teams of heart specialists including cardiothoracic surgeons, cardiologists, cardiac anesthesiologists and other cardiac care specialists to treat patients with a variety of heart valve disorders including:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Aortic or Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Tricuspid Valve Disease
Learn more about the heart valve and other structural heart services and care we offer patients at our three programs.
BayCare’s structural heart and valve programs are leaders in the field providing innovative heart care to patients throughout West Central Florida. Our programs offer advanced, state-of-the-art treatment options including:
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Minimally invasive and standard aortic valve repair and replacement
- Aortic surgery including both open and endovascular treatment for thoracic and abdominal aortic disease including aneurysms and dissections (TEVAR and EVAR)
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair (MitraClip Therapy)
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement (TMVR)
- Minimally invasive mitral valve repair and replacement
- Open and transcatheter tricuspid valve repair and replacement