Join us for BayCare's 2020 C.A.S.E. (Cardiovascular, Arrhythmia, Surgery, Endovascular) Symposium. Learn more about the latest innovations in cardiovascular services at this free conference.
Along with a review of BayCare's cardiovascular outcomes and research studies, presentation topics include:
- Preventive Cardiology: A Complete View of Nutrition, Exercise and Overall Health and Its Impact on Heart Disease
- Exploration of Syncope
- Acute Myocardial Infarction: An Update
- Advances in Tricuspid Valve Disease Treatment
- Frailty’s Impact on Open Heart Surgery
- Pulmonary Hypertension in Heart Failure Patients
We will share any updates regarding the 2020 BayCare C.A.S.E. Symposium on this page.
Space is limited and registration is required.