BayCare C.A.S.E. (Cardiovascular, Arrhythmia, Surgery, Endovascular) Symposium
Register today for BayCare's 2019 C.A.S.E. Symposium on Saturday, October 12, 2019 at the Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel!
Along with a review of BayCare's cardiovascular outcomes, presentation topics include:
- Advances in Cardiovascular Pacing: Benefits of Leadless Pacemakers and His-bundle Pacing
- Structural Heart Update: TAVR and MitraClip
- Cardiac CT: Calcium Scoring and Coronary Angiography
- Fenestrated Stent Grafts for Aortic Aneurysms
- Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) for Advanced Heart Failure
- Left main PCI vs. CABG: Pros and Cons
Check back for the latest details on additional topics and featured speakers!
SPACE IS LIMITED AND REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Saturday, October 12
Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel
4200 Jim Walter Blvd.
Tampa, FL 333607
BREAKFAST AND LUNCH INCLUDED
This FREE event is recommended for physicians, physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (ARNPs) and registered nurses (RNs).
For questions about this event, please contact us.
2018 Featured Presentations
Thank you to everyone that attended BayCare's 2018 C.A.S.E. Symposium. Below are a few of our featured presentations from last year's event.
Welcome and Outcomes Review
Dr. Mahesh Amin
Surgical Management of Atrial Fibrillation
Dr. John Ofenloch and Dr. Andrew Sherman
Complex Coronary Interventions
Dr. Parag Patel
Chronic Total Occlusions
Dr. Zaheed Tai
Ventricular Tachycardia Ablation
Dr. William Stevenson
Diabetes in the Tampa Bay Area
Dr. Payal Patel
Diabetes and Heart Disease
Dr. Bruce Bode
Dr. Mahesh Amin, Dr. Lang Lin, Dr. Leslie Miller,
Dr. Joshua Rovin, Dr. Bernardo Stein