At St. Joseph’s Hospital, we know that a suspected neurological condition is upsetting, even if the condition is not causing any physical problems. Our experienced team works tirelessly to ease your worries, from confirming your diagnosis to creating a treatment plan just for you — whether it is careful monitoring or surgery with the latest tools and techniques.
Neurosurgery at St. Joseph’s
When it comes to the brain, we are always looking to do what is best for our patients and to provide options and alternatives. While we never take surgery lightly, we do want to protect you against dangerous bleeding and relieve your symptoms — whether you are experiencing pain, headaches, seizures, dizziness or trouble walking, talking or seeing.
If surgery is the best option, our program features:
- Advanced scans, implants and surgical guidance systems
- Minimally invasive procedures whenever possible, including focused radiation and procedures routed through the nose or a leg artery — avoiding the need to go through the skull
- A range of other surgeries, including tumor removal
- Neurosurgeons noted for their experience, training and education
Learn more about our treatments.
St. Joseph’s Expert Neurosurgeons
Our care is led by expert neurosurgeons with years of experience and board certification — meaning they have undergone additional training past medical school and residency. Many of them have also completed fellowships in neurosurgery, and together they specialize in treatment of blood vessels in the brain and procedures that require them to make openings in the skull.
Our neurosurgery team includes other experienced specialists, ensuring comprehensive care through a team approach. Their partners include:
- Interventional radiologists
- Medical oncologists
- Ear, nose and throat specialists (ENTs)
- Radiation therapists
Meet our expert neurosurgeons.
For more information or for a physician referral, please call (813) 644-4322.