Heart and Vascular Services in St. Petersburg, Florida
St. Anthony’s Hospital has long been a cardiovascular services leader in south Pinellas County providing state-of-the art diagnostic and treatment services for adults with heart disease.Our highly skilled staff of cardiologists, surgeons and nurses is dedicated to providing compassionate care for every stage of treatment, from diagnosis to rehabilitation. And because St. Anthony’s Hospital is part of BayCare, if you or your loved one need advanced heart treatment, our experts can connect you to some of the finest cardiac specialists in the country to provide you with fully coordinated care between St. Anthony’s and other BayCare hospitals.
At St. Anthony’s Hospital, our services include:
- Diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization
- Emergency and elective percutaneous coronary intervention (cardiac stent)
- Electrophysiology procedures including pacemaker and ICD implants and ablations
- Cardiovascular testing
- Cardiac imaging including electrocardiogram and echocardiogram (EKG/ECHO)
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Cardiothoracic surgery
It's all part of our commitment to provide you with the best care for your heart. If you or a loved one need advanced heart care for complex conditions, St. Anthony’s Hospital offers fully-coordinated care with experts across the BayCare network.
We provide a variety of advanced procedures and treatments including:
- Traditional open heart surgery
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- Transcatheter mitral valve repair (MitraClip)
- Transcatheter mitral valve replacement
- Aortic surgery including both open and endovascular treatment for thoracic and abdominal aortic disease including aneurysms and dissections (TEVAR and EVAR)
- Mitral valve repair and replacement for mitral regurgitation treatment
For more information or a physician referral, please call (727) 953-6950 or find a doctor near you.
Learn more about heart and vascular services across the BayCare network.