Maternity Services in Plant City, Florida
Congratulations on your new arrival!
Motherhood is an incredible adventure, and your labor and delivery is just the beginning. No matter where you are in your journey, we want you to know that our staff is here for you every step of the way. Whether you are looking for a family doctor, pregnancy health care or other services, our expert medical staff includes a variety of providers who will be able to help you and your growing family with their healthcare needs.
Accommodations & Amenities
South Florida Baptist Hospital patients will experience family-centered care in rooms that offer the comfort of a home-like setting along with the assurance of having the most advanced equipment available.
Some highlights that help to make your stay pleasant include:
- Spacious labor/delivery/recovery rooms
- Exceptional professional nursing and medical support during labor and delivery.
- GetWellNetwork with an extensive movie library of educational videos
- Flexible visiting hours
Where do I start?
Being pregnant can be one of the most important experiences of a woman’s life. Along with the mounting anticipation of welcoming your new baby into the world, parents-to-be also receive a lot of new information and must make preparations for their growing family. Sometimes this can feel overwhelming but don’t worry; our team is here to help. As you begin your journey, we want you to know that our staff is here for you every step of the way!
- Need an OB Physician that delivers at South Florida Baptist Hospital? Fill out the form to the right and indicate you need an obstetrician.
- Download our free You're Expecting Planning Guide. ENGLISH ESPAÑOL
- Sign up for a childbirth class. Whether you’d like to learn about child birth, or how to take care of your newborn, we have some great classes to help you feel prepared for your new baby.
- Ready to deliver at South Florida Baptist Hospital? Pre-register for your delivery online.
- It’s time to select your child’s pediatrician. Fill out the form to the right and indicate you need a pediatrician.
Our Spacious Facilities and Rooms
- Prepare for breastfeeding
- Learn about our breast milk donor program
- Capture your precious birthing moment with our professional photographers
Learn more about maternity services at BayCare.
The Maternity Center at South Florida Baptist Hospital
301 N. Alexander St.
Plant City, FL 33563