Elevating Mease Countryside Hospital
Mease Countryside Hospital’s Bilheimer Tower is now open. As we continue with our commitment to improve the health of our community, we’re raising the level of quality health care. This expansion maintains our focus on supporting clinical excellence and enhancing the care for all we serve.
The new Bilheimer Tower includes:
- 70 private patient rooms
- New main entrance for the entire hospital
- 34 critical care rooms combined into one cohesive unit
- 30-bed observation unit next to the Jacobsen Emergency Center
- State-of-the-art Entel Education Center with multiple meeting rooms for patient, family, team member and community education
- Renovated gift shop
- Tranquil garden outdoor courtyard with dining and seating areas, a children’s play space and a water feature offering visitors a relaxing area that incorporates natural elements
The major expansion totaling $156 million includes a new 4-story tower and a parking garage with 950 parking spaces.