Prepare for Your COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment
Final Step to Prepare for Your Appointment
What to Bring to Your Appointment:
- To expedite the process, download and bring your completed COVID-19 Vaccination Consent and Insurance forms (download buttons below)
- Your ID
What Else You Need to Know:
- There are no walk-in appointments.
- If you have a medical condition, please consult your physician prior to your vaccine appointment.
- Both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines require a second booster. We will schedule your booster vaccine appointment at the time your first vaccine is administered.
- Have you recently received another type of immunization? You will need to wait 14 days after getting an attenuated (killed virus), such as the flu vaccine, or 30 days after any live vaccine (MMR). If you have questions, please consult your physician.
- If you’ve been diagnosed with COVID-19, you must be recovered from illness and have completed quarantine.
- Learn more about the vaccines in our COVID-19 Resource Center.
- For questions call our recorded information line at (813) 357-0775.