What insurance plans are currently accepted for BayCareAnywhere®?
- United Healthcare: Commercial plans only, no Medicare replacement plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield: Full-time Publix associates and their dependents only
- $25 Copay
- Cigna: BayCare team members only
- Share and Premium policies have a $10 copay due at the time of visit
- HSA policies will pay the full retail price up to the member’s deductible being met, at which point they’ll be subject to the coinsurance. Typically, patients will pay approximately $10 after the coinsurance is applied.
- Aetna: Commercial plans only, no Medicare replacement plans
What if my insurance plan isn’t accepted?
If a patient’s insurance plan isn’t currently accepted, the visit can be paid out of pocket by the patient directly at the kiosk. The cost of a visit is $59. For questions about accepted insurance plans, call BayCareAnywhere Customer Service: (727) 394-6761