Frequently Asked Questions about the Regency Center for Women and Infants
1. What are your visitation guidelines?
Visits by family and friends are very important to the patient, and at the same time, privacy and safety need to be maintained. For those reasons:
- All visitors and family members should check in at the desk at the Main Lobby and obtain a visitor badge
- Visitors are limited to four per patient
- Visitors should be healthy and free from colds, flu, and infections
2. What are the visiting hours?
The spouse or support person may stay with the patient, before and after surgery, as desired.
During the brief triage stay, one visitor is allowed.
During labor and delivery, two visitors are allowed.
On the mother-baby units four visitors are allowed.
3. May children visit?
Yes. We suggest that children, other than those of the patient, be 12 years of age or specially requested to visit by the patient. The patient’s children who are less than 12 years old will be given ID bands for visitation. We ask that children should be under supervision of an adult at all times.
4. What are your cafeteria hours?
Full Breakfast 7am-9am
Continental Breakfast 9:30am-10am
Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays: Lunch only
Complimentary coffee is available for family members in the Day Surgery and OB waiting areas.
5. How may I take a tour of your facility?
We would be delighted to introduce you to the Regency. Call (863) 294-7020 for more information.