Winter Haven Hospital has been proud to provide our continuum of care for Rehabilitation Services for more than 20 years in our community. Our Rehabilitation Services has excellent inpatient and outpatient programs that improve the health of individuals, families and our community. From back injuries to brain injuries, there are services available to help with recovery.
Winter Haven Hospital Rehabilitation Services staff is experienced, specially trained, and dedicated to providing hands-on care to assist persons with increased participation in their environment of choice. You can trust our Centers for Rehabilitation Services for comprehensive physical rehabilitation for you and / or your family member.
Our programs have earned accreditation (three year) by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in the following 7 areas:
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs – Hospital (Adults)
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs – Hospital: Brain Injury Programs (Adults)
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs - Hospital: Stroke Specialty Programs (Adults)
- Interdisciplinary Outpatient Rehabilitation Programs (Adults)
- Interdisciplinary Outpatient Rehabilitation Programs (Children and Adolescents)
- Interdisciplinary Outpatient Rehabilitation Programs: Brain Injury Program (Adults)
- Interdisciplinary Outpatient Rehabilitation Programs: Stroke Specialty Program (Adults)
Winter Haven Hospital Rehabilitation Services is also accredited by the Joint Commission and is designated for Brain Injury by the Florida Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Program. We invite you to tour our programs.
Call (863) 292-4380 to arrange a convenient time to visit our facilities.