The Winter Haven Hospital Foundation Annual Fund
Since its inception, the Winter Haven Hospital Foundation Annual Fund has received more than $3 million in vital funds.
The Annual Fund provides for the most current and urgent needs of our hospital. The following are just a few of the items the Annual Fund has provided to the patients Winter Haven Hospital serves:
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit incubators
- Omron HEM non-invasive blood pressure monitoring system
- ER infant warmers
- Glidescope Intubation System
- HoverMatt Mattress air transfer devices
In addition, thousands of dollars have been conveyed for Winter Haven Hospital employee and community scholarships for future health care professionals.
You may choose to designate your gift to:
- The nationally recognized Bostick Heart Center which ranks in the top 10% of cardiac programs in the country.
- The Cassidy Cancer Center; bringing comprehensive high quality cancer care to central Florida through its affiliation with the University of Florida and Shands Healthcare
- The Regency Center for Women & Infants; where life begins for more than 2,000 babies a year and is home to East Polk's only Level II neonatal intensive care unit.
- Winter Haven Hospital's nationally recognized Stroke Center; combining the best physicians and nurses with the latest research-based protocols and rehabilitation services to provide the best stroke care possible.
- Winter Haven Hospital's Center for Behavioral Health and the Center for Psychiatry; which has delivered care for more than 40 years through treatment that recognizes the importance of the overall health of the individual.
- Winter Haven Hospital Rehabilitation Services; providing an extensive continuum of care for both inpatients and outpatients.
- The Center for Urology & Robotics; delivering state-of-the-art, world class treatment options for patients with prostate cancer, kidney cancer, bladder cancer, male infertility, groin and testicular pain, male and female incontinence.
- Winter Haven Hospital Family Health Centers; offering seven convenient locations, board certified physicians, and a wide range of services for children ages two and over, adolescents and adults.
- The Winter Haven Hospital Foundation Fund For the Under Insured; This fund offers assistance for Winter Haven Hospital patients that are seeking health care but have little or no insurance. Financial support is provided to local families with employed heads of households only.
Thank You Annual Fund Donors
The Winter Haven Hospital Foundation Board of Trustees extends its thanks to our 2013 Annual Fund donors. Proceeds from the Annual Fund originate from Winter Haven Hospital medical staff, private individuals, regional corporate leaders, and Winter Haven Hospital employees. We are pleased to announce the Foundation's 2013 Annual Fund campaign has reached a total of $346,311. These vital funds will be utilized to underwrite technology, equipment and services for Winter Haven Hospital patients. The Winter Haven Hospital Foundation Annual Fund allows everyone to participate in improving health care locally. Every gift is important. Thank you for your investment in Winter Haven Hospital's not-for-profit patient care mission.
Please consider a generous gift to the Annual Fund today. For more information on how you can make a gift to the Winter Haven Hospital Foundation Annual Fund for our patients please contact:
Phone: (863) 292-4138