Rehabilitation Therapy Program
A full time staff of licensed and certified bi-lingual physical, occupational and speech therapists provide the broadest range of therapies possible for both adult and pediatric patient populations in order to maintain independence and restore optimal health. Therapies are conducted in the privacy and comfort of your home within an overall home health care plan.
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
- Clinicians follow physician-ordered protocols or those established by diagnosis with feedback to the attending physician
- Rehabilitation and restorative services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Restorative services provided to achieve capacity for performing the activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Fall prevention and gait training are employed to reduce the risk of Injuries and fractures
- State-of-the-art ultrasound therapy and support equipment
BayCare HomeCare also provides therapists in a staffing capacity to area skilled nursing facilities. For more information regarding contract therapists, please refer to our Extended Care Services.
For more information, call BayCare HomeCare at (800) 940-5151.