BayCare Makes It Easy To Add eClinicalWorks® To Practice
Why partner with BayCare?
- BayCare will subsidize 85 percent of the start-up EMR implementation and training costs for medical staff. This makes it an affordable, cost-effective way to move forward with EMR.*
- BayCare's dedicated team of professionals will help you throughout the entire EMR implementation process from workflow, IT infrastructure and training.
- A connected solution that provides seamless integration with BayCare and other physicians
- Established partnership with eClinicalWorks to deliver a comprehensive EMR solution
How does it benefit you?
- Reduced administrative, staffing and paper costs
- High Tech Act incentives provided to physicians for EMR implementation and fulfillment of "meaningful use" criteria
- Immediate access 24 hours a day, seven days a week to charts, tests and discharge information - when and where you need it
- Reduced medication errors with use of formulary checking
- Allows you to share data and make virtual referrals with the touch of a button
- An EMR system enhances patient satisfaction through quicker patient intake, chart creation and throughputs
- Increased practice efficiency leading to a better use of your time
How does it help your patients?
- Medical records can be shared more easily among a patient's physicians through the EMR system, which can result in faster care and treatment for the patient.
- During an emergency, when minutes count, a patient's medical information can be accessed more quickly and easily by the patient's doctor.
- New patients coming to BayCare will only need to fill out the initial paperwork once - not each time they visit a different BayCare doctor.
- Electronic Medical Records are protected by multiple layers of security, giving patients the piece of mind that their medical records are private and secure.
To start the process, please click here and download an application, or call 727-467-4515.
*Under current federal statute, physicians with existing POEMRs in their offices are not eligible for this EMR subsidy. However, physicians in this category could avail themselves of the leveraged pricing and connectivity that this offering provides. In addition, for those physicians remaining on existing POEMRs or choosing other systems, BayCare will continue to work on developing interfaces between the existing POEMR and BayCare's Cerner application.
Implementing electronic medical record (EMR) software in your office can be a challenge, but BayCare provides you the support you need to get you through the process.
BayCare Health System is now offering assistance in implementing eClinicalWorks® in physician offices. To qualify, physicians must be willing to agree to certain criteria of participation, including sharing de-identified patient care; preparing to work toward improved, evidence-based patient care outcomes; and working collaboratively with our health system.
BayCare will assist you with installation. Joining the BayCare EMR Connect initiative will give you eConnectivity, providing you with seamless integration with our system and other physicians. You will be able to share data and access the information when and where you need it, which will make things easier for you and your patients.