Oxygen and Respiratory Therapy
BayCare HomeCare provides a wide range of oxygen therapy devices and respiratory therapy equipment. These are supported by experienced delivery personnel and certified respiratory therapists for home teaching and training to ensure patient compliance and optimum health.
Equipment and services include:
For more information or 24/7 service and delivery, please call (800) 940-5151.
- The latest technology available in stationary and portable oxygen therapy devices including gas, liquid, and electronic
- CPAP and BiPAP units and a wide assortment of masks to ensure a correct and comfortable fit and patient compliance
- Accessories such as CPAP Pillows to increase patient comfort
- Tracheotomy Care
- Ventilators and Ventilator Management
- Pulse Oximetry
- Nebulizers for the Adult and Pediatric Patient
- Available for service and delivery 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Free CPAP/BiPAP Walk In Clinics held throughout the area
- Sleep Disorder Centers
Please contact your local County Office of Emergency Management for a current listing of shelters accepting patients using oxygen.